Are you interested in healing with energy?
First, we need to be clear on what we mean by energy healing. So let’s start with energy. How is energy described?
In physics it is defined as:
- the capacity of a body or system to do work, or
- E, a measure of this capacity, expressed as the work that it does in changing to some specified reference state, and measure in joules (SI units).
Medically speaking, energy is defined as the force driving and sustaining mental activity. In psychoanalytic theory the source of psychic energy is the id.
There are many different kinds of energy, like kinetic (motion), light, heat, sound, electrical, psychic, radiant and so on.
Now consider healing. It can be defined as:
- The restoration of health,
- To set right or repair, or
- To restore a person to spiritual wholeness.
What is Healing With Energy then?
If follows that if we combine healing with energy, we are restoring health by using some sort of energy. However, there is more than one way to heal with energy. In fact there are many different forms of energy healing therapies. Some of the better known include:
- Acupuncture (stimulates body points to allow energy in)
- Ama-Deus (promote spiritual growth, support healing)
- ARC Therapy (combines diagnostics and energy treatment)
- Body Talk Therapy (based on neuromuscular biofeedback)
- Chakra (energy force centers useful in healing)
- Chios Energy Healing (chakra, radiatory and seventh-layer healing)
- Healing Codes (bio-energy directed at healing centers)
- Huna (connect with wisdom within to bring about healing)
- Johrei Healing (dispel negativity, increase vitality)
- Kolaimni (non-touch “etheric massage”)
- Longevitology (hands on adjustments)
- Matrix Energetics (merges touch and intent)
- Meridian Tapping Techniques (tapping sequences repair disturbances in body’s energy system)
- Pranic Healing (nontouch energy-based technique)
- Quantum Touch (light-touch energy therapy)
- Reiki (hands-on healing using life force energy)
- ThetaHealing (focuses on thought and prayer)
As you can see, there truly is a wide range of healing methods that use energy to restore health!
Each of these techniques has supporters who think the technique is the answer for every problem, and others who dismiss the method as hogwash. In many cases, the true answer probably lies somewhere in-between the two extreme schools of thought.
So let’s explore the different methods, and learn more about healing with energy!